Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BSOD woes

So I was screwin' around with TF2 weapons in GMod, and I decided to backstab the Gman with the spy's knife. The knife came down... and my computer froze for a bit like it was loading. But suddenly..

BSODOMFG

It was the kind of BSOD that I got from mem0ry error, like a flash then sudden reboot.

That was last week. I got one again on Sunday while playing TF2. So I swapped out the shiny RAM for my old RAM, and I haven't had any BSOD's yet, but my FPS seems to have dropped. I don't really know what caused it to drop, but whatever.

So on Monday, Jasper and I went to Fry's and I bought an Antec 500W Neopower. I haven't installed it yet cuz my backpack is still at Jasper's house (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday until I pick it up). So I hope this PSU solves my problems, but I guess we'll see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most people would suggest Digeus or Windsty Tune Up Suite as they are the best know on the market. They find and fix most of errors in the system than any other. I run them every time when my computer starts crashing or working slow. They also help to prevent and fix Blue Screen of Death problem.