Tuesday, January 13, 2009

$$$

Ok, just got finished paying off a $66 debt to Jasper today. And now with Chinese New Year coming up, I need to figure out what to spend my newfound money on. Two options:

1. Computers
I need a graphics card. I could get a ~$70 AGP crapish card or a ~$130 motherboard + processor + PCI-e graphics card. However, my current ram may not be compatible with the new motherboard, so that will run me up more money.

2. Bike
These Sora shifters suck. Upgrading that and getting it installed (unless it comes with cables, cuz then I can do it myself) will run me... I don't know, maybe ~$130 including installation? The reason I put this second is that I can still shift with these Sora shifters, but I can't run crap on anything in my house right now.

I think my list of priority is:
1. $130 computer combo
2. STI
3. Tiagra cranks (surprise!)
4. AGP card.

I had to think about that list for a couple minutes. :P

2 comments:

TheFinalTurn93 said...

yo
agp = ???
and
i can get motherboard + cpu + 9400 for 135
dunno what u want/have
so
ya talk to me :)

Alex said...

safety first man. bike.

but you'll never get to your computer if you keep putting it off.