Monday, January 26, 2009

A deal every 30 minutes

Ok, so I was introduced to this limited time deal thing with Woot. Everyday, they have a new deal with limited stock. If you like it, you buy it, otherwise you wait for tomorrow.

Recently, I found one that was for biking (turns out later, its mountain biking specific). It's called Chainlove, and it has a new mtb-related deal every ~30 minutes (some bigger price tag items last longer, like 40 mins.)

Even more recently, I discovered Bonktown. It's like Chainlove, but it appeals to my inner Roadie (yay!). So whenever I'm bored, I check those two sites. And unlike Woot, I don't have to wait an entire day for a new surprise.

Also, some of those deals are pretty good. Well, maybe not woot so much, but the cycling ones. Especially bonktown. But maybe that's just my bias :P

0 comments: