Saturday, August 30, 2008

Airsofting

Well I haven't touched on my airsofting, so I guess I'll do a bit of an intro... or how 'bout a timeline?

-Got into airsofting
-Celebrated birthday by airsofting with friends
-Got awesome (airsoft) weapons
-Got busted by cops
-Hate old men on wheelchairs with nothing else to do but worry about their own safety (from teenagers carrying REAL $5000 GUNS JUST LIKE IN 'NAM) but I mean seriously, what, they have like 5 years left, may as well go down in a teenage shootout. But we were all asian, so the chance of us owning real guns in Cupertino is like 1 to 459847593483948 so RAAAAANNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT f'ing old people. And the way he rolled over on his CLASSY STATE OF THE F'ING ART ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR THAT HITS A TOP SPEED OF 5 MPH was like over the line, with his indignant f'ing face GD it.


Although it was worse back in 'nam. see, in those days, you had to fear for your life every second and general rosfield was just not a nice guy i mean the way he pushed us everyday was just YEAH I DONT WANNA HEAR IT OLD MAN

0 comments: