Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rigid(er) fork

A win win situation, really. Jasper gets a higher end fork, and I get a stiffer fork. I should have took pictures of the process, too bad I didn't. :P

Edit: So I took pictures a while ago, but I forgot to put them up here. So I got my camera and downloaded the pictures onto my computer and looked at them. I don't know what the hell happened (maybe I've spent too much time in the 'cross and road bike sections of bikeforums) but my bike looked UGLY. GAH. Geometry, color, whatever. Yeah I've probably spoiled my eyes on bikes I can't afford for a couple of years, but wow, yeah I was shocked at how bad my bike looked.

No pics for you guys.

Edit2: Never mind, my bike doesn't look that bad in reality... does it? I must be a terrible photographer.


Someday, somehow, I'm getting a rigid fork.


And a 'cross bike.

0 comments: