Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rainy season

So I guess rainy season has (finally) started. For the first time in a looooong time, the humidity in my room has gone above 30% (It was 50% on Friday :P) But then rain comes with a price - getting wet. Pretty obvious, I know, but my slick tires attract a lot of kick up. Since Friday was the first time it's rained in a long time, all the road crap was kicked up onto my bike and me :[

So yeah, I'm getting fenders. But not on my Mesa! I'll be riding my red bike 2.0 for the rest of the rainy season... as soon as my parts come in. Fenders come Wednesday, and brakes come sometime next week, or maybe the week after :[ I haven't ordered my tires/tubes yet... if I really can't wait, then I'll replace the current tires with my old Mesa ones. WTB Velociraptors :P


Oh, and just a side note, if you wash your bike with a garden hose, wipe it dry with a towel after you're done. The fluoride in the water will leave marks. (Thanks for reminding me Jasper)

1 comments:

TheFinalTurn93 said...

Yup, stupid white marks from the fluoride
hehe stupid me
cough-chloride-cough
dude ur red bike looks pretty cool
haha i love how wayne thought u spent 150 bucks on a paintjob