Friday, October 17, 2008

Insta-pseudo-fixie

Step 1: Get rid of dork-disc.
Step 2: Get 3 or more zip-ties.
Step 3: Tie your cassette to your spokes in at least 3 places.
Step 4: Cut ends of zip ties.
Step 5: Revel in your shift-able fixie.
Step 6: After enjoying, cut and dispose of zip-ties





I apologize for terrible pics.


Edit: So I tried it myself, and turns out, it's not exactly like a fixie. First off, you can't go backwards, and when you stop your pedals (coasting) your chain falls off. Here's the punishment for going backwards or coasting.





Note: I am not responsible for you being an idiot and hurting yourself. Fixies are hard to ride. Enjoy being a fixie-hipster at your own risk.

1 comments:

TheFinalTurn93 said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!
I have to say
thats quite funny
not that ill ever do that tho...